Hope you are doing well, hope no one is sick- with this wet and gloomy weather, we have to pay extra attention to our health.
I felt a bit gloomy too and so I baked!
What do you normally do in this weather? Do you read? Do you listen to jazz? Do you sleep?
Gluten-free Mandarin and Almond Loaves
125 g butter or margarine, chopped
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup gluten free plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup almond meal
1 small tub of low fat vanilla yoghurt
3 mandarins, peeled, chopped
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre heat the oven to 180C. Spray a loaf pan with olive oil spray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale. Add eggs one at a time, beating to combine.
- Add flour, almond meal, yoghurt, mandarin and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter to the prepare loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let it cool before slicing it.
Hope you enjoy it!
Stay warm x